Thames Valley Cyber Crime Online Forum
If your bank declares a security breach, do you know what actions you should take?
Are you confident that your business is protected from cyber-attacks?
Do you know how to spot a scam email?
Can you be sure that your Wi-Fi network is secure?
If you’ve hesitated on any of these questions, then make sure you join us online for the Thames Valley Cyber Crime Forum next week.
From 7pm-9pm on Thursday 8 November, we will be teaming up with a number of partner agencies to answer your questions and offer advice on protecting yourself online and how to reduce the risk of becoming a victim of cyber crime.
You can join us on the evening by visiting www.thamesvp.coverpage.coveritlive.com
You can also use this link in advance to set yourself an email reminder for the online Q&A session.
The panel of experts for the evening will be:
• Mark Godsland, Cyber Protect Officer, Thames Valley Police
• Aldo Simone, Community Engagement, Trading Standards
• Sarah Thompson, Community Banker, Natwest
• Hannah Tomlin, Community Safety Officer, Chiltern and South Bucks District Council
• Rachel Robinson, Community Safety Officer, Aylesbury Vale District Council
• Gemma Brooks, Community Safety Officer, Wycombe District Council
• Faye Blunstone, Community Safety Manager, Buckinghamshire County Council
Join us between 7-9pm on Thursday 8 November by visiting http://thamesvp.coverpage.coveritlive.com