Today, between 6pm – 8pm, Thames Valley Police and support organisations will be holding a live Domestic Abuse Q&A session on the TVP Engage website. www.tvpengage.co.uk
Are you experiencing domestic abuse, or are you worried about a family member, friend, neighbour or colleague?
You can send us your questions on the TVP Engage website and our panel of experts will be able to provide answers and guidance, both publicly and privately.
How can I join the conversation and send my question?
– Go on the TVP Engage website www.tvpengage.co.uk between 6pm to 8pm.
– Once you arrive on the TVP Engage website, you can type in your question;
– You will need to add a name that will appear next to your question in the question stream. If you do not want your real name to be displayed, you can use an alternative name;
– Questions will be visible in the questions stream only once they are answered, so it might take a few minutes until you will see your question answered in the public question stream;
– If you would like your question to be answered privately, please let us know; we will respond directly to your question and it will not appear on the public feed.
Among our partner organisations joining us tomorrow we have Victims First, Berkshire Women’s Aid, ManKind, Flag DV, Reducing the Risk, SAFE! and Aylesbury Vale And Milton Keynes Sexual Assault And Abuse Support Service.
If you believe someone could benefit from having a chat to us, then please let them know about this Q&A session.