If your bank declares a security breach, do you know what actions you should take?
Are you confident that your business is protected from cyber-attacks?
Do you know how to spot a scam email?
Can you be sure that your Wi-Fi network is secure?
If you’ve hesitated on any of these questions, then make sure you join us online for the Thames Valley Cyber Crime Forum next week.
From 7pm-9pm on Thursday 8 November, we will be teaming up with a number of partner agencies to answer your questions and offer advice on protecting yourself online and how to reduce the risk of becoming a victim of cyber crime.
The panel of experts for the evening will be:
• Mark Godsland, Cyber Protect Officer, Thames Valley Police
• Aldo Simone, Community Engagement, Trading Standards
• Sarah Thompson, Community Banker, Natwest
• Hannah Tomlin, Community Safety Officer, Chiltern and South Bucks District Council
• Rachel Robinson, Community Safety Officer, Aylesbury Vale District Council
• Gemma Brooks, Community Safety Officer, Wycombe District Council
• Faye Blunstone, Community Safety Manager, Buckinghamshire County Council